Virtual Football League
www.safaribet.com.gh
Football is always in action. Now you can bet on Virtual Football League
Virtual Horse Classics
www.safaribet.com.gh
Bet on a virtual horse classics. Choose your favorite and win!

Lyon in 'advanced talks' to sign Chelsea forward Bertrand Traore Featured

Written by 
Published in England Premier League
Sunday, 18 June 2017 09:14

Southampton defender Ryan Bertrand has pledged to offer his services to the Grenfell Tower relief effort by helping to find new homes for survivors.

Bertrand, 27, who featured for England in this week's friendly defeat to France in Paris, revealed on Twitter that he wants to help out those affected by the fire disaster by doing more than just donating.
Fifty-eight people are missing and presumed dead and Metropolitan Police Commander Stuart Cundy, the officer in charge of the investigation, has warned the death toll could rise further.

"I went to Grenfell Tower (on Friday). I want to help, not just donate. I can't think of all the answers but I can do what I feel is needed," said Bertrand.
Olympique Lyonnais are expecting competition from various clubs as they hold "advanced talks" to sign midfielder Bertrand Traore from Premier League champions Chelsea, the Ligue 1 team's president Jean-Michel Aulas said.

The 21-year-old, who made 12 appearances for Chelsea in the 2015-16 season, was loaned out to Ajax Amsterdam last season, where he scored 13 goals to help them reach the Europa League final and finish second in the Dutch league.
"We want to bring Bertrand Traore to the club," Aulas told reporters at a press conference to unveil the club's newly signed defender Fernando Marcal.

"There are advanced talks there, but many clubs are interested.

"We absolutely want to do the deal."

The Burkina Faso international signed a new three-year contract at Chelsea in 2016.

Read 72 times

Related items

  • IS CRISIS-HIT CONTE'S CHELSEA CAREER DESTINED TO END LIKE MOURINHO'S?

    Chelsea have been unable to match their title-winning form so far this season with injuries beginning to pile up and energy levels low

  • Chelsea caught in Dzeko chamber, FA defence turns to vapour

    Jack Lang salutes Benfica's Svilar surfer and cringes at Peter Drury's latest mouthful...

  • Morata ruled out of Chelsea's trip to Crystal Palace

    Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata will miss tomorrow's game at Crystal Palace due to the hamstring injury he picked up against Manchester City.

    The Spaniard limped out of Chelsea's 1-0 defeat to City at Stamford Bridge and subsequently missed the international break with Spain.

    The 24-year-old had a scan last week, with Spain's medical staff claiming he had suffered a grade two hamstring injury.
    He won't recover in time for tomorrow's match at Selhurst Park but he could return for Chelsea's Champions League match against Roma on Wednesday.

  • Alvaro Morata could miss two months with hamstring injury

    Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata has withdrawn from the Spain squad due to a hamstring strain and could be out for eight weeks.

    The 24-year-old was substituted in the first-half of Saturday’s 1-0 defeat to Manchester City with a hamstring problem, and subsequent scans have revealed a grade 2 hamstring strain.
    Spain have confirmed the injury after the player was assessed in a Madrid hospital.

    A grade 2 hamstring strain can take between four to eight weeks to recover from.
    Morata was expected to lead the line for Spain in their upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Albania and Israel, but his withdrawal leaves Celta Vigo’s Iago Aspas as the only natural striker in the squad.

    Spain manager Julen Lopetgeui may opt instead to use a striker-less formation, as he did to such great effect in the recent 3-0 win over Italy.

    Morata has been a revelation at Chelsea, expertly filling the gap left by Diego Costa in the Blues' attacking and finding the net six times in the Premier League. He is expected to be fit to play for Chelsea against Crystal Palace on October 14.

  • Alvaro Morata withdraws from Spain squad with hamstring injury

    Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata has withdrawn from the Spain squad due to a hamstring strain.

    The 24-year-old was substituted in the first-half of Saturday’s 1-0 defeat to Manchester City with a hamstring problem, and subsequent scans have revealed a grade 2 hamstring strain.
    Morata was expected to lead the line for Spain in their upcoming World Cup qualifiers against Albania and Israel, but his withdrawal leaves Celta Vigo’s Iago Aspas as the only natural striker in the squad.

    Spain manager Julen Lopetgeui may opt instead to use a striker-less formation, as he did to such great effect in the recent 3-0 win over Italy.

    Morata has been a revelation at Chelsea, expertly filling the gap left by Diego Costa in the Blues' attacking and finding the net six times in the Premier League. He is expected to be fit to play for Chelsea against Crystal Palace on October 14.

Leave a comment

Football

First Ballon d'Or nominees announced

First Ballon d'Or nominees announced

The first Ballon d'Or nominees have been announced with Chelsea's N'Golo Kante amongst the players p...

African Football

Football Transfers

Djilibodji is loaned to Dijon

Djilibodji is loaned to Dijon

French side Dijon have completed the signing of defender Papy Djilibodji on loan from Sunderland. T...

Virtual Football League
www.safaribet.com.gh
Football is always in action. Now you can bet on Virtual Football League

Sponsored Links

Virtual Football League
www.safaribet.com.gh
Football is always in action. Now you can bet on Virtual Football League

Like Us On Facebook

Formula 1

    Tennis

    Connect With Us

    Contact Us

    Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

    Our Sponsors

    JoomShaper