New Zealander Brendon Hartley and French driver Pierre Gasly will race for Toro Rosso next season, the Red Bull-owned Formula One team said on Thursday.
Hartley, a Le Mans 24 Hours sportscar winner with Porsche and double world endurance champion, was drafted in to the team last month and will be starting his first full F1 season in 2018.
So too will Gasly, who made his debut in Malaysia at the beginning of October.
Gasly said: "I'm super happy to race for Scuderia Toro Rosso in 2018, for my first proper season in Formula 1. I would like to thank all the people involved, who helped me get here: Red Bull, Toro Rosso, my family and all the ones who have supported me in the lower series.
"I'm really excited and super motivated to give it my all in Abu Dhabi and the whole of next year! I just can't wait!"
Hartley added "Really amazing to be confirmed as a Formula 1 driver for next year with Toro Rosso – It's very satisfying to have converted an opportunity that came as a surprise into a 2018 F1 drive,
"I couldn't be happier! I'd like to thank Red Bull and Toro Rosso for believing in me and giving me this second chance – dreams can come true. I'm now going to carry on working harder than ever in order to finish this busy end of season on a high and start the new year as strong as possible... Bring it!"